Main features of this Irish Sweater:
- 95% Merino wool, 5% cashmere
- Made in Co Dublin by Irish brand and family business Irelands Eye knitwear
-Dry clean or wand wash
- Raised Crew neck style, less than a turtleneck, more than a regular crewneck
- Beautiful Trellis stitching features on front of sweater and also on slightly flared cuffs
- Plain back of sweater which makes for a great contrast plus is very flattering
- Available in size XS to XXL
- Highest Quality Craftmanship
- Price includes delivery to USA & Canada
What do we suggest to wear with it? What we love about this wool and cashmere Irish sweater is that it can be matched with so much and go with so many looks. It goes great with a skirt and winter boots or skinny black or denims for a casual weekend look but also its 's a sweater than you can wear to work as it is very elegant on and it quoted fitted. We love the pastel pink as do many of our customers as it suits so many skin tones and adds a little colour to your wardrobe. Customers who are sensitive to wool also like this Irish sweater, because it is softer and more delicate against your skin than 100% wool.
How does this sweater fit?
This is worn as a fitted style so we recommend you take your normal size or one size up if you prefer to wear your sweaters loose.
Any more questions on this particular Irish Aran sweater, email sales[email protected]